Nowadays, every new blogger who is familiar with blogging is doing good as he knows much. But most of them don’t know the advantages of blogging. Today’s small business agreed that blogging is an inexpensive way to drive traffic to their site. Blogging also effective to enhance inbound marketing efforts and attract more prospective customers. Smart small business owners know the advantages of blogging. Also, the importance to develop a strong web presence to engage and communicate with their customers. In this article, I am going to share with 7 powerful advantages of blogging.
Advantages of Blogging
1. Blogs certainly have some distinct advantages over a static website. It is said that blogs are taking over, remember the time when we used to see just static websites where we could read some information. That was 1.0 stage of the Internet and still, some websites are static. We are now seeing more and more blogs. At that time, nobody knew about the blog, blogging, advantages of blogging and that doesn’t need at that time. As technology involvement in every field of life. People are adding blogs to the site. It is now more easy for individuals to simply express opinions. You can see, blogs are being used by companies whether they want to keep their customers informed of new products or special offers.
Available Resources for Blogging
2. You can start a blog for free, with services such as Blogger, Tumblr, and WordPress. If you already have a domain, you can also install blog software on your existing website, often for free. Most blogging software and free blogging services offer a lot of options for customizing your blog. You choose blog templates with one column, two columns, three columns or more. You can change colors and fonts. You can make the blog look the way you want it.
Advantages for Beginners
3. The most important thing for beginners is blogs are easy to set up. With a traditional static website, you need to know how to write HTML, or PHP, or another language. Then when you create a page, you need to upload it to the server. Once the page is on the server, you need to check and see that the format and layout are right and that everything is in the proper place. If not, you need to modify the code on the page, and then upload it again and check it again. When you make a blog post, you simply log in, write your post, and click the publish button.
What benefit User Gain
4. Because of the ease of posting on a blog, you can make frequent posts. This provides fresh content on a regular basis. Fresh content is a benefit for the readers and keeps them coming back to the site to read the new posts. The search engines also like fresh content, keeping the site ranked well.
Tools To Grow Your Blog
5. Most blog software and blogging services offer plugins and apps to extend the functionality of your blog. Most services offer plugins which will make it easy for readers to share your posts on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and other social media sites. This will help to give your blog greater exposure. Other plugins can help with the SEO of your site, making it more attractive to search engines. There are also many plugins that can generate revenue for your blog
User Interacti0n to Blog
6. Now the Internet is at the stage of web 3.0 so today’s blogs provide easy interaction with the readers. On most blogs, there is an option for people to comment on a post. On some popular blogs, you may see some very lively discussions going on in the comments section. On a business website, the interactivity can be a very valuable tool. By reading the comments, the business owner can quickly view customer opinions, and even respond to customer concerns.
Customers Engagement with Blogging
7. If you own a business you can use the blog to keep customers updated on what is happening, and simply to converse with the customers. And if we talk about creating a blog. So, blogs are so easy to set up that there is no reason not to have one. Posting fresh and entertaining content on a regular basis will keep your customers coming back, and will keep them happy.