If you are looking for the Digital Marketing | SEO Specialist Expected Salary in the USA, then you are landed on the right page. So It could higher or lower according to the factors what I am going to mention here.
Well, there are many factors that can increase or decrease the salary package for a digital marketing specialist. Including experience and specialty in any specific field, education and job location.
3 Main Factors That Covers Your Salary Expectations As a Digital Marketing Specialist.
- The specialty in any field that makes you a better choice in the job market for the companies.
- The part of the USA where you are going to be applying or working.
- The experience definitely experiences matter a lot in such a field that can take part to grow up or down any company if they hire you.
What A Company Expects From You As A Digital Marketing Specialist.
If you expect a higher salary as a Digital Marketing Specialist. Make sure that you are eligible for what companies are expecting from you.
A Digital Marketing Specialist ensures the strategy, development, and execution of specific marketing efforts. Including advertising training, proposals, and promotions related to digital property websites.
The candidate might have to contribute to all aspects of digital and conventional marketing. Including SEO, SEM, Google Analytics and blog content management. You may have to do email marketing, social media, mobile marketing. Some of the companies require you to do display advertising, collateral creation, and creation. You can’t miss the management expectations like lead management, lease management and more.
Other responsibilities include analyzing data, trends, and competition to help a company to be more effective in optimizing the ways they serve their portfolio of properties through digital marketing. Under the direction of leadership, this position will also have responsibility for other initiatives as assigned.
What Additional Responsibilities You Can Expect As A Digital Marketing Specialist.
Here I want to mention some kind of additional responsibilities includes but are not limited to:
- Assist onsite teams with development, design, coordination, and implementation of effective marketing plans – with the approval and cooperation of the Regional Manager, Regional Support Manager, and Community Manager.
- Evaluate advertising on a cost-per-lead/per-lease basis and make recommendations for optimum ROI.
- Evaluate individual properties as to the marketing focus, including curb appeal, tour route, model appearance, advertising, community outreach, pricing, promotions and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Facilitate media placement, negotiate contracts, develop strategy/concepts, submit new designs and make/track periodic updates.
- Proof and test all digital marketing advertising and collateral for accuracy, design, and compliance with Fair Housing Guidelines and present to appropriate parties for final approval, which may include brochures, e-brochures, videos, flyers, direct mail, e-blasts, HTML templates, etc. for the marketing of properties.
- Add, maintain, and update company and property websites
and maybe more because every company has a different requirement.
If we talk about educational requirement so that would be at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, English or related field.
The Expected Salary Package
If we talk about the expected salary that is 31k to 61k per year.
I hope this answer helps you better understand.