Some of my blog readers asked me a few days ago why only one or two posts are showing on the homepage weather they set numbers of the post from ‘post and comment ‘ settings. Even one of them told me
” Everything was good before publishing a very new post on my blog as I publish a new post suddenly all of my previous posts have been hidden from my blogger homepage but when I delete this post got back all of the previous posts again on my homepage.”
This problem rarely happens but mostly happens with the blogger who has posted numbers of posts(40+). When some of them face this problem they normally use basic settings like Go to settings ‘post and comment ‘ then select numbers of post on their homepage even some users try new template because they think this problem is in this template but they still face this problem.
Reasons why it happens:
- It mostly happens when you try to post content directly from any other website.
- Having really long post (including images without using jump-break).
- Drag and Drop images into your posts.
- Using too many images in the post without using jump break.
How to fix this issue?
- Remove that image that you Drag and Drop and upload the image again using ‘insert image’ wizard as shown in image 1.1.
- Insert jump break wizard somewhere else in the middle of your post even if you are using the summary post as shown in image 1.2.
- Insert jump break if you are using too many images just after every 3rd half numbers of images (for example if you are using 9 images in your post insert jump break just after top 3 images.)
- Resize all of your recent post’s images.
- Revert to draft and publish again you all recent posts.