Templates are really very helpful to run a blog without doing too much coding stuff. In World of Template, there are thousands of best blogger templates you can get for a cheap price or for free. Some of these Templates come with highly optimized, build with HTML5, mobile responsive and intuitive interface. Each template comes with two options, either to download it for free and use it with the attribution link or to purchase it for a very cheap price. In this tutorial, you will learn How to remove setiva blogger template credit link without redirection. And I hope this very rare article will help you to remove the attribution link from Setiva blogger templates without redirecting to another page.
Note: Make sure to backup your templates in case something goes wrong, you can easily go to the backup.
Now let’s remove setiva template credit link.
Follow the steps below to remove the attribute/credits links easily.
1. First of all, go to Blogger.com
2. Just Login to your Blogger Profile and select your blog.
3. Now go to Dashboard > Template > Edit HTML.
4. Click anywhere inside the HTML codes and Press “CNTRL F” from your keyboard to open a finder (search) box.
5. In search box just type p,a,c,k,e,r and press Enter from your keyboard. Remember you will find two sections of this p,a,c,k,e,r but you will have to remove the first section.
6. Note: Don’t remove the second section it will create widgets and footer problem.
7. Now select all of codes (Red+Blue+Black+Green ect) between these two Tags
//<![CDATA[ <———> //<![CDATA[ carefully and remove it.
Note: Don’t remove these two Tag //<![CDATA[ <———> //<![CDATA[ .
8. Once again type just credit and press Enter from your keyboard.
9. Replace link above blue line link with your desire to link and give a name by Your Name Here.
Save your template and Congratulation you have done your job.
I hope this tutorial helps you to solve your problem about How to remove setiva blogger template footer credit link without redirecting to any other page.
If you have any problem or want to ask more please ask in ITS Forum